Residents of the Greater Waterbury region have access to a network of care just minutes from their homes. Waterbury Health, which includes Waterbury Hospital, offers comprehensive healthcare services—from primary care to emergency and acute care, to home healthcare—designed to meet the full range of your healthcare needs. Here is a list of all our partners.
- Waterbury Hospital: Hospital services including surgery, acute care, family birthing, interventional cardiology and diagnostic and testing.
- Alliance Medical Group: Primary care and multi-specialty physician services
- Access Rehab Services: Full array of rehabilitation services
- Cardiology Associates of Greater Waterbury: Physician practice for the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of cardiovascular disease
- Chase Outpatient Center: Healthcare center offering physical exams and treatment for a wide spectrum of common illnesses in adult men and women.
- Outpatient Diagnostic & Imaging Centers: Three outpatient imaging centers for your convenience.
- The Harold Leever Regional Cancer Center: Collaborative venture for cancer care and treatment.
- VNA Health at Home: Home healthcare services
- Hospital services including surgery, acute care, family birthing, interventional cardiology and diagnostic and testing.