For more information or to make an appointment, call (203) 758-1004.
Endocrinologists are trained to diagnose and treat hormonal problems. At Alliance Medical Group, our goal is to improve the health and well-being of patients with endocrine disorders, which are often complex and require a team effort. We are a resource for the endocrine needs of the community.
At our office, this is achieved through a multidisciplinary approach. Our team consists of qualified and experienced endocrinologists, nurse practitioners (APRN), dieticians and Certified Diabetes educators (CDE).
We are a team dedicated to providing the highest quality in endocrine care. The Endocrine Center and Specialty Services offer the latest in medical care and comprehensive self-management education and training for people with diabetes. Keeping education within reach is a key goal in helping individuals to understand the seven self-care behaviors necessary for healthy outcomes.
- Healthy Eating
- Being Active
- Taking Medication
- Problem Solving
- Reducing Risks
- Healthy Coping
What are Endocrine Disorders?
- Thyroid diseases
- Metabolic disorders
- Diseases of the bones and disorders of calcium
- Disorders of the adrenal glands
- Gestational Diabetes
- Lipid (cholesterol) disorders
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Hirsutism, i.e. Abnormal facial and body hair growth in women
- Cancer of endocrine glands
- Comprehensive diabetes education
- Individualized diabetes management using the latest technology and therapies available
- Insulin pump therapy
- Nutritional counseling and exercise to optimize well-being and prevent weight gain
- Individual meal plans
- Weight reduction
Services offered include:
- Specialty Consultation
- Individual Patient Assessment
- Glucose Monitoring Training
- Nutrition Education
- Insulin Pump Training
- Continuous Glucose Monitoring
- Diabetes Education for:
- Type 1
- Type 2
A physician referral is required. This office is designed to work in conjunction with your Primary Care Physician to assist you in reaching your maximum self-care goals. Our electronic medical record allows tracking of outcomes to assist the health care provider in meeting standards of care.